Thursday, June 23, 2016

TEHILLIM 6 - PSALMS 6 -






Tehillim 6 - PSALMS 6 - 
To the chief singer, with stringed Instruments on lyre. A psalm
of Dawid . O YHWH , do not rebuke me in your displeasure, Nor discipline me in your wrath. Show favour to me, O YHWH , for I am fading away; 0 YHWH , heal me, for my bones have been troubled. And my being has been greatly troubled;
And You , O YHWH - till when? 
Return , O YHWH ; rescue my life !
Oh , save me for Your kindness sake !
For in death there is no remembrance of You ;
Who gives you thanks in the grave?
I have grown weary with my groaning;
Every. Night I flood my bed ; I drench my couch with my tears.
My I eye has grown dim because of grief ;
It grows old because of all my adversaries.
Depart from me, will you work is of wickedness;
For YHWH has heard the voice of my weeping.
YHWH has heard my pleading;
YHWH receives my prayer.
Let all my enemies be ashamed and greatly troubled;
They Turnback suddenly, the shamed.

No comments: