Thursday, June 9, 2016

TEHILLIM - 5 - PSALMS - 5 -






Tehillim 5. - PSALMS 5. 
To the chief singer, on flute. A psalm of Dawid .
Give to my words, O YHWH , Consider my meditation.
Attend to the voice of my cry, My Sovereign and my Elohim, 
Foreign to You I pray . O YHWH , In The morning You hear my voice ; I present myself to You in the morning , and I look up. For You are not EL taking delight in wickedness ,
Nor does evil well with You .
The boasters do not stand before Your eyes ;
You hate for work as of wickedness.
You destroy those speaking Falsehood;
YHWH loathes Iman of blood and deceit . But I, I enter Your house in the greatness of your kindness ; I bow myself toward Your qodesh Heykal in Your reverence .
O YHWH ; leave me in your righteousness because of those watching me ; make your way straight before my face .
For there is no stability in their mouth;
There Inwood Partis destruction ; Their throat is in open grave; The flatter with their tongue .
To clear them guilty , O Elohim !
Let them them fall by their own counsel's ;
Thrust them away for the many transgressions ,
Because they have rebelled against You .
But let all who take refuge in You rejoice ;
Let them ever shout for joy , because You shelter them ;
And let those who love Your Name exult in You .
For You barak The righteous, O YHWH ;
You surround him with favor as with a shield .

No comments: