Saturday, May 21, 2016




HALLELUYAH SCRIPTURES-
TEHILLIM - 91 PSALMS-91-HALLELUYAH SCRIPTURES- 
HE who dwells in the secret place of the most high who abides under the shadow of EL Shaddai , he is saying of YHWY my refuge and my stronghold my Elohim in whom I trust for he delivers you from the snare of the trapper from the destructive pestilence he Covers you with his feathers and under his wings you take refuge his truth is a shield in an armor you are not afraid of the dread by night or the arrow that flies by day or the pestilence that walks in darkness, of destruction that ravishes at midday a thousand fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand but it does not come near you only with your eyes you look on and see the reward of the wicked because you have made YHWY - my refuge the most high your dwelling place no evil befalls you , and a plague does not come near your tent for he commands his messengers concerning you to guard you in all your ways they bear you up in their hands , least you – your foot against a stone you tread upon the lion and the cobra, Young lion and the serpent you trample underfoot because he clings to me in love , Therefore I deliver him I exalt him because he has known my name . When he calls on me I answer him I am with him in distress I deliver him are you steam him with long life I satisfy him and show him my deliveranceALM - 91 HE who dwells in the secret place of the most high who abides under the shadow of EL Shaddai , he is saying of YHWY my refuge and my stronghold my Elohim in whom I trust for he delivers you from the snare of the trapper from the destructive pestilence he Covers you with his feathers and under his wings you take refuge his truth is a shield in an armor you are not afraid of the dread by night or the arrow that flies by day or the pestilence that walks in darkness, of destruction that ravishes at midday a thousand fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand but it does not come near you only with your eyes you look on and see the reward of the wicked because you have made YHWY - my refuge the most high your dwelling place no evil befalls you , and a plague does not come near your tent for he commands his messengers concerning you to guard you in all your ways they bear you up in their hands , least you – your foot against a stone you tread upon the lion and the cobra, Young lion and the serpent you trample underfoot because he clings to me in love , Therefore I deliver him I exalt him because he has known my name . When he calls on me I answer him I am with him in distress I deliver him are you steam him with long life I satisfy him and show him my deliverance

No comments: